In Episode 40, Greg talks about fender benders, perfect socks, and travel knitting.
- I am a Knitcrate Ambassador! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Thank you to
- Working on 3 pair of socks: Ent Socks (finished), Christmas Is Coming Socks (in progress), and Pairfect Socks (finished). Yarns used: Dyeabolical Sturdy (version 1), Skirted Fleece Mill Yakity-Yak, One Twisted Tree Prime, Schachenmayr Regia Pairfect Design Line By Arne & Carlos
- Finished Alaska (project page) with KnitCircus Greatest of Ease.
- 60 Quick Knits For Beginners (affiliate link)
- Carolina Fiber Fest
- Rohn Strong
- Stitch And Pitch
- KnittingDaddy’s Origin Story
- Ravelry Road Trip Planner
Listen To the Episode
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.