In Episode 166, Greg and Pam discuss meet-ups, prizes, and flowers.
Many thanks to KnitnpurrKara Kara and friends for the episode introduction, we loved learning about the Charlotte Craft Guild! We would love to have YOU record and introduction to the show! You can find details in the Ravelry Group Pages or on our website here.
Check out our group on Facebook! We would love to have you join us there. We would also love us to submit questions for us to answer on a future episode. You can ask us with this form.
Pam and Greg are organizing a meet up for Saturday, March 11 at 8am before the Carolina FiberFest. If you are able to join us, contact Pam and let her know! email@example.com
SUPPORT THE SHOW
KnitPicks & Crochet.com
We are KnitPicks and Crochet.com (owned by KnitPicks) Affiliates! This means if you are going to shop at KnitPicks or Crochet.com, and start by clicking their names, the Unraveling Podcast will get a small commission at no extra cost to you! It’s an easy way to support the podcast passively. (Note: links to specific yarns or products will appear like https://shrsl.com/3xzh0. These are correct and are custom links to track our account. They are safe!)
You can financially support Unraveling…a knitting podcast on Patreon! Monthly membership levels are available at Swatch ($1), Shawl ($3), and Sweater ($6) and come with rewards like early access to book club episodes, access to a quarterly Zoom call, discounts on all Knitting Daddy patterns, and holiday cards. Everything available via Patreon is extra, the show remains unchanged and free. Financial support through Patreon helps us cover expenses like web hosting, prize shipping, and equipment upgrades. ***Our next Patreon Zoom call for the Shawl and Sweater levels is scheduled for Saturday, March 25 at 3pm Eastern!*** (Note the date change.)
- Greg finished Toad the Frog and Toad pattern by Kristina Ingrid McGowan.
- Pam finished her socks. She is using the Kettle Lakes Socks pattern by Carolyn Lisle. She is using yarn from East Coast Yarn in the Charlie Brown Christmas colorway. Pam mentioned using Addi FlexiFlips and liking them.
- Pam finished her Cosy Stripes Blanket by Attic 24 and worked on it. She is using Stylecraft Special DK.
- Pam finished the abandoned knitting project of her daughter’s. It is the Trillian Shawl by Martina Behm.
- Pam is working on a charity hat, the Classic Cuffed Hat by Purl Soho. She is using some mystery acrylic.
- Pam is also working on a crochet potholder using the Single Crochet Thermal Stitch. Pam used tutorials from My Crochet Space. Pam is using Lily Sugar ‘n Cream.
- By the time you read this, Pam will have cast on the Star Shower shawl by Romi Hill. She is using Nerd Girl Yarn (no longer dyeing) and KnitPicks Hawthorne Kettle Dye.
- Pam is planning to cast on a Ranunculus sweater by Midori Hirose. She mentioned the tutorials by SunDragon on YouTube.
- In Episode 165 we covered the chapters 6 and 7 of our new book club book, Adventures in Yarn Farming by Barbara Parry. We will cover the last 2 chapters of the section Spring in Episode 167. Share how you are enjoying the book on social media with #UnravelingBookClub.
- Pam mentioned the video I Designed and Knitted My Wedding Dress in 6 Weeks.
- Pam and Greg discussed the Carolina FiberFest Craft Along patterns.
- Greg and Pam hosted an Ask Us Anything episode and left the form open so you can submit your questions for future episodes. Submit your question with this form.
- We announced winners for the 2022 Fairs and Festivals KAL. Special thanks to our prize sponsors:
- Be sure to enter your Fairs and Festivals entry in the Fairs and Festivals KAL!
Affiliate Link Disclousure
- We are a KnitPicks Affiliate! This means that if you click on a KnitPicks link or Crochet.com, or the banner ad and make a purchase, we will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
- This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Amazon and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own.
Find us all over the Internet
- Patreon: Unraveling…a knitting podcast
- Subscribe in iTunes: The Unraveling Podcast
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Pam is pammaher on Ravelry and @pammaher on Instagram