In Episode 195, Greg and Pam discuss the cat hobo network, skating, and doves.
Check out our group on Facebook! We would love to have you join us there.
Check out our new MONTHLY giveaway just because our listeners are AWESOME! You can enter the January giveaway using this Google Form.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
We are KnitPicks and Crochet.com (owned by KnitPicks) Affiliates! This means if you are going to shop at KnitPicks or Crochet.com, and start by clicking their names, the Unraveling Podcast will get a small commission at no extra cost to you! It’s an easy way to support the podcast passively. (Note: links to specific yarns or products will appear like https://shrsl.com/3xzh0. These are correct and are custom links to track our account. They are safe!)
You can financially support Unraveling…a knitting podcast on Patreon! Monthly membership levels are available at Swatch ($1), Shawl ($3), and Sweater ($6) and come with rewards like early access to book club episodes, access to a quarterly Zoom call, discounts on all Knitting Daddy patterns, and holiday cards. Everything available via Patreon is extra, the show remains unchanged and free. Financial support through Patreon helps us cover expenses like web hosting, prize shipping, and equipment upgrades. ***Our next Patron Zoom call is scheduled for Sunday, February 25 at 4pm Eastern.***
- Greg’s “Love is Love” socks (yarn from Knitcircus yarn, check out his project page) won $100 in the Sox Therapy Ravelry group!.
- Greg finished a pair of socks in the “Northern Lights” colorway from Bad Sheep Yarn. Check out his project page.
- Greg started the “Caswell’s Four Points Cowl” (pattern by Joan Beebe). He’s using Anzulla Dottie yarn. Check out his project page.
- Pam finished her silk woven scarf. It was too long so she had to separate it into a functional scarf and a smaller piece. This was woven with a purchased kit from Neal the Weaver.
- Pam finished The eM. Hat with Berroco Comfort.
- Pam finished her Love Note sweater by Tin Can Knits. She is using yarn from Iria Yarn Co. (not currently dyeing) and The Fibre Studio at Yarns to Dye For.
- Pam cast on the French Press Cardi sweater by Toni Lipsey. She is using yarn from Tahki Yarns Tweedy Lamb.
- Pam cast on the Giftie Slouchy Beanie by Tanis Gray. She is using Classic Elite Yarns Chateau.
- Pam swatched for Big Sister by Hinterm Stein. She will use Harrisville Designs Nightshades.
- Pam worked on a pair of Fish Lips Kiss Heel socks by Sox Therapist. She is using Plymouth Dye for Me Happy Feet undyed and East Coast Yarns in Charlie Brown Christmas.
- Pam worked on the Terrazzo Afghan by Tinna Thórudóttir. She is using using KnitPicks Chroma Worsted and Plymouth Yarn Encore Worsted. Tinna has good tutorials on her YouTube channel.
- Pam worked on Blackjack by Romi Hill. She is using Windy Valley Muskox 100% Quiviut.
- We introduced the next book club book! We will be reading The Golden Thread: How Fabric Changed History by Kassia St. Clair. Share how you are will enjoy the book on social media with #UnravelingBookClub.
- Pam talked about Knitted Knockers.
- Greg visited a Buc-ee’s for the first time.
- Greg mentioned that you can get kits for his Oogie-Boogie Dice Bag from Kim Dyes Yarn.
- Greg is on Mastodon: mastodon.social@KnittingDaddy
- Greg discovered a new-to-him designer: Naomi Parkhurst. She creates really cool stitch patterns.
- Carolina FiberFest will be in Raleigh, NC on March 8 and 9 from 9am-6pm.
- Pam mentioned the Apple TV show Slow Horses.
- We mentioned the article about waistline-boob.
- Pam talked about the Shaniko Wool Company and KnitPicks High Desert yarn.
- Pam mentioned the knitting calculators on WorldKnits.com.
- LAST CALL – Be sure to enter your Fairs and Festivals entry in the Fairs and Festivals KAL!
- Greg is a Snack Shack Sponsor in the Down Cellar Studio Pigskin Party ’23.
- Greg can also be found talking about knitting and playing Dungeons & Dragons at Crits and Knits.
- Want more pictures? Follow us on Instagram!
Affiliate Link Disclousure
- We are a KnitPicks Affiliate! This means that if you click on a KnitPicks link or Crochet.com, or the banner ad and make a purchase, we will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
- This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Amazon and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own.
Find us all over the Internet
- Patreon: Unraveling…a knitting podcast
- Subscribe in iTunes: The Unraveling Podcast
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Pam is pammaher on Ravelry and @pammaher on Instagram