In Episode 10, Greg and Joey push and pop things on and off the stack.
- Contest: We gave away a Fix-A-Stitch! Listen to the episode to see if you won. Thanks to Fix-A-Stitch for providing the prize.
- Adding Vertical Stripes To A Knitting Project — Joey experimented with this technique, using the information from a Knitting Daily article.
- Fireflies Rising Shawlette by Helen Stewart — Greg finished this project (project page).
- Strie Socks, Top Down by Lara Neel from her Sock Architecture (affiliate link) book — Greg’s newest socks cast-on. He’s incorporating the Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist, and loving how the FLK Heel is working out (project page).
- 11/22/63: A Novel (affiliate link) by Stephen King — Joey is enjoying this book.
- Events — Greg is planning to attend all of these. If you go, too, please find him and say “hi!”
- Learn to Sew with Sprout Patterns — Durham, NC, April 3.
- Susan B. Anderson workshops at The Fibre Space — Alexendria, VA, May 19-21.
- TNNA Summer Show — Washington, DC, June 11-13.
- Longmire, House of Cards, and Daredevil — how Greg has been spending his quality time with Netflix.
- Doctor Who — pretty much the only show that Greg purchases since he doesn’t have cable.
- Bloodline — Joey likes this show. He also recommends Rectify on the Sundance Channel
- Deadpool — Joey and Greg both enjoyed this movie. It earned it’s “R” rating.
- Salem Congregation Sunrise Service — Greg has played in the Easter band here for 17 years.
- 500 Songs for Kids — Joey is playing bass on a song for this charity event. You can donate to the charity via the Southeast Ukers donation page. (The Southeast Ukers are a group of ukulele players that Joey plays with.)
- Carolina Fiberfest — Greg had a great time at at this event. He made some purchases:
- Fiber for spinning: merino, alpaca, and heavy silk. From Heelside Farms. (This was a door prize Greg won.)
- Alpaca yarn from Barn To Yarn
- Yarn that will become socks from HauteKnitYarn
- A project bag from Cedar Hill Farm
- A needle-felted penguin from Lanart
- A sock blank from Twist Fiber Studio
- Additional music for this episode, “The Elevator Bossa Nova,” was provided by bensound.com
Listen To the Episode
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, or Amazon and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Joey is joeygibson on Ravelry, @joeygibson on Instagram, and also writes Joey Gibson’s Blog.
2 thoughts on “Episode 10: Popping Off The Stack”
Thanks guys the fix-a-stitch has arrived safely down under in Australia
Glad it made it! Let us know how it works for you. I love mine. 🙂