In Episode 33, Greg and Joey talk about foreshadowing, bar fights, and seed stitch.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Thanks to PrairieGirlDanie for sending us each a hank of her awesome black yarn: One Twisted Tree Prime in the Take The Black colorway. Get your own from Danie’s One Twisted Tree website. Seriously, go get it right here.
- Thanks to YumiYarns Shaina for a copy of her Knit Knosh Cowl pattern.
- Thanks to TwinsetEllen for a copy of her Checkbox Cowl pattern.
- Greg is working on socks for his mom.
- Greg finished the Crosshatch Shawl for his wife (project page).
- Greg finished a Batman Ornament (project page). Get your own kits at the LexiCorp Etsy shop.
- Greg finished a new shawl design. But he’s going to knit a two-color version of it instead.
- Greg finished a Milo for a friend.
- Joey provides an update on the scarf for his son.
- Podcasts We Mention And Love
- We gave out prizes for the County Fair KAL. Listen to see if you won something. (Spoiler alert: everyone who entered won something.)
- Franklin Street (Chapel Hill)
- North Carolina State University
- University of North Carolina
- Fort Pulaski
- Appalachian Trail
- AT Approach Trail
- Tallulah Gorge State Park — check out the pictures from Joey’s post-Thanksgiving hike.
- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles — the best Thanksgiving movie ever
- Die Hard — the best Christmas movie ever
- Gremlins — another good Christmas movie
- Silent Night, Deadly Night — a horrible Christmas movie
Listen To the Episode
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Joey is joeygibson on Ravelry, @joeygibson on Instagram, and also writes Joey Gibson’s Blog.