Check out our group on Facebook! We would love to have you join us there.
We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
The Knitter’s Book of Yarn: The Ultimate Guide to Choosing, Using, and Enjoying Yarn
- Be sure to get your copy of The Knitter’s Book Of Yarn by Clara Parkes and follow along with our discussion.
- We shared information about the CAN Retreat specifically for BIPOC business owners in the fiber community. It is virtual and will be January 14-16, 2022.
- We mentioned the Yarns at Yin Hoo podcast.
- Pam mentioned Seawell Sweaters that are made with oyster shells, recycled plastic and wool.
- Greg found videos about manufacturing nylon, polyester from plastic bottles and polyester.
- Pam & Greg are hosting a New Year’s Day Zoom at 11am Eastern. Zoom link will be posted on Ravelry, Facebook or email us and we will send it.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: The Unraveling Podcast
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Pam is pammaher on Ravelry and @pammaher on Instagram