Please note that this post contains affiliate links.
In Episode 2, Greg and Joey share stories about knitting socks and entering fairs.
- Joey’s knitting guild: Clicks & Sticks Knitting Guild
- Knitting Pipeline Podcast
- Yarns At Yin Hoo Podcast
- Ewe University Podcast
- The Sock Knitter’s Workshop: Everything Knitters Need to Knit Socks Beautifully
- Sensational Knitted Socks
- Family Support Network of Central Carolina
- Knitting Daddy Designs Ravelry Group
- #ScrappyPreemieHatKAL Chatter and FO threads
- Greg’s Scrappy Sock Yarn Preemie Hat pattern
- Knitter’s Pride Karbonz
- The Gwinnett County Fair
- Joey’s Potato Chip Scarf
- Joey’s Adorable Cthulhu
- Central Carolina Fair
- NC State Fair
- Greg’s Candlelit Shawl
- Greg’s Bacon Bootstrap Sock
- Holiday Yarns (they have a Bacon colorway)
- Greg’s Lilly Rose Dress
- Greg’s Fox In A Vest
- Greg’s Mary
- Greg’s In Threes
- Greg’s Fishing Trip Hat
- Greg’s Crackerjack Scarf
- Knitting Daddy Designs YouTube Channel
Listen To the Episode:
Joey’s Class Socks:
Greg’s Scrappy Sock Yarn Preemie Hats:
Greg’s entries at the NC State Fair:
Find us all over the Internet:
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Joey is joeygibson on Ravelry, and also writes Joey Gibson’s Blog.
4 thoughts on “Episode 2: Cthulhu and Socks and Fairs, Oh My!”
Joey: If you wanted to work on the preemie hat with the carbon needles instead of the bamboo needles (of the same size) you could take the carbons out of your socks, replacing them with the bamboo needles (just to hold their place) and then using your carbons and put them back.
P.S. I’d love to see a copy of the class sock pattern if you can direct me to a copy (minding all copyright laws of course).
I don’t think the class sock pattern is available online, but the book is out of print, and used copies are very cheap. Here’s the Amazon listing http://www.amazon.com/Sensational-Knitted-Socks-Charlene-Schurch/dp/1564775704
I just discovered your podcast and it is wonderful. When you mentioned the two-sided doll I let out a little sigh. I had one when I was a girl that my grandmother had made me. I loved that doll. Keep up the great work!
Hi, Deanna! Glad you enjoyed the podcast and I’m happy to hear that the story of my topsy-turvy doll brought back great memories of your grandmother. 🙂