In Episode 37, Greg talks about possession, patterns, and plans.
- I am a Knitcrate Ambassador! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Vermont Craft Tours
- Vermont Craft Tours YouTube
- Scrappy Sock Yarn Preemie Hat Pattern
- Greg is working on 2 pair of socks: Ent Socks and Christmas Is Coming Socks
- Greg finished the Spring Drops Cowl pattern by Martha Emily (project page). He used Dragonfly Fibers Djinni Sock in the Monster Mash colorway. and loved working with that yarn, even it it might not have been the best color for the project.
- Greg finished the En Pointe Shawlette pattern by Joyce Fassbender (project page). He used Audine Wools Worsted in the Turtledove colorway.
- Greg finished a new design: Smoke In The City (pattern to be published soon!). Project pages: small and large versions. He drew inspiration from Seed Stitch: Beyond Knit 1, Purl 1 (affiliate link) by Rosemary Drysdale.
- Carolina Fiber Fest
Listen To the Episode
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.