In Episode 38, Greg talks about going blind, bent needles, and spinning.
- I am a Knitcrate Ambassador! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Smoke In The City hat pattern
- Seed Stitch: Beyond Knit 1, Purl 1 (affiliate link)
- Carolina Fiber Fest
- Greg finished a Smoke In The City hat with Twist Fiber Studio Haywood Worsted yarn.
- Greg is working on 2 pair of socks: Ent Socks and Christmas Is Coming Socks. Yarns used: Dyeabolical Sturdy (version 1), Skirted Fleece Mill Yakity-Yak, One Twisted Tree Prime
- Greg is working on The Peacock’s Tale (project page) with Wolle’s Yarn Creations Color Changing Cotton 100 gr.
- Podcasts mentioned
- SAFF (previously discussed on Episode 36)
- Neko curved double pointed needles for socks (affiliate link)
- Karbonz needles by Knitter’s Pride
- Abby Franquemont
Listen To the Episode
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.