In Episode 43, Greg and Pam talk about Stitch Markers, Yarn Crawls, and Becoming a “Capital-K” knitter.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- FiberCrafty’s independently owned shops are stocked with yarn, fiber, project bags, stitch markers and more. With filter terms specific to yarn and fiber, the ability to save favorites, and a secure checkout process, it’s better than a 24 hour fiber festival! For shop owners, our easy to use interface makes selling online easy. FiberCrafty is owned by one woman that has a crazy love of yarn and knitting. Greg’s favorite feature? Pants are optional. Shop for your next project at FiberCrafty.
- Thank you to
- Sara Bauer for sending Pam a copy of the Humblebee sock pattern.
- Greg is working on Lana Grossa Socks (making up basic pattern), yarn is Lana Grossa Meilenweit Ashbury.
- Greg finished Here We Gnome Again by Sarah Schira. Yarn is Knitted Wit Victory Sock and Lavender Lune Yarn Co. Glitter. (Project page)
- Pam is working on Mini Bubbles by Kieran Foley. Yarn is Wolle’s Yarn Creations Color Changing Cotton. (Project page)
- There is a group to destash Wolle’s Yarn bits, which are highly sought.
- Podcasts We Love
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- Using handspun yarn is like magic. If you want to get your hands on some, FiberCrafty has a filter, making it easy to find.
- Fluvial Fibers Handspun is a new shop specializing in handspun. It’s owned by Sarah, co-host of the Behind the Wool podcast (see above). Sarah is also a designer and has a plethora of patterns on Ravelry!
- Cook-Out — *AND* their menu is online!
- Knitting Daddy Greg’s Knitting Origin Story
- Pam’s Youtube Channel
- Knitting Math Tutorial
Listen To the Episode
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: The Unraveling Podcast
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Pam is pammaher on Ravelry, @FiberCrafty and @pammaher on Instagram, and owner of the FiberCrafty marketplace.