In Episode 51, Greg and Pam wrap up the County Fair KAL and talk with Christian of DadSews.
We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
FiberCrafty’s independently owned shops are stocked with yarn, fiber, project bags, stitch markers and more. With filter terms specific to yarn and fiber, the ability to save favorites, and a secure checkout process, it’s better than a 24 hour fiber festival! For shop owners, our easy to use interface makes selling online easy. FiberCrafty is owned by one woman that has a crazy love of yarn and knitting. Greg’s favorite feature? Pants are optional. Shop for your next project at FiberCrafty.
Listen To The Episode
Thank you to Christian of DadSews for hanging out with us! He can be found on Facebook, YouTube and his website. Pam recommended the video 5 of the Dumbest Things You Can Ask a Person Who Sews. Check out his Office Space parody video here. Leave a comment on any video letting him know you heard about it on Unraveling and he will pick some swag winners.
Special thanks to the following small businesses and designers who donated prizes for the County Fair KAL! Please consider supporting them and letting them know you heard about them on The Unraveling Podcast
Podcasts We Love
Upcoming Events Where You Might Find Us
- NEW! Join Greg, Pam and Paula of Knitting Pipeline on December 27 from 10:30am-12pm. We will be at Warm ‘n Fuzzy, 200 S. Academy St, Suite 140, Cary, NC 27511
- Carolina FiberFest (March 22-23, 2019)
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: The Unraveling Podcast
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Pam is pammaher on Ravelry, @FiberCrafty and @pammaher on Instagram, and owner of the FiberCrafty marketplace.