In Episode 48, Greg and Pam discuss hurricanes, geometry, and Leaflet #2.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- FiberCrafty’s independently owned shops are stocked with yarn, fiber, project bags, stitch markers and more. With filter terms specific to yarn and fiber, the ability to save favorites, and a secure checkout process, it’s better than a 24 hour fiber festival! For shop owners, our easy to use interface makes selling online easy. FiberCrafty is owned by one woman that has a crazy love of yarn and knitting. Greg’s favorite feature? Pants are optional. Shop for your next project at FiberCrafty.
Listen To The Episode
- Greg is working on Lana Grossa Socks (making up basic pattern), yarn is Lana Grossa Meilenweit Ashbury.
- Greg is working on Flower Cardigan by Ewelina Murach, yarn is KnitPicks Swish DK (project page).
- Pam sewed a little bed and pillow for her 3 year old niece’s “baby”. She put it in a short, oval African Market basket. Nothing to link to, it was all in her head.
- Pam primarily worked on The Elizabeth Zimmerman Coat using Cascade Ecological Wool. It’s getting cold!
- Pam worked on her Swirly PoP blanket. She is using KnitPicks Chroma Worsted and KnitPicks Mighty Stitch. Up to 43 motifs!
- Pam worked on her Fish Lips Kiss Heel socks. She’s using Lang Jawoll Cotton Stretch Color.
- Pam worked on her Rickroll Wrap by Mary Annarella. She’s using The Fibre Studio one Color Play Kit (minis) and one coordinating skein of their superwash merino.
- Pam finished 4 blanket squares for a group effort blanket. The pattern is Patchwork Trio Afghan by Diane Zangl.
- Podcasts We Love
- Current/Upcoming Unraveling Events
- Upcoming Events Where You Might Find Us
- FiberCraftyThe Spun Bunny – Marissa is based in New Salem, PA and has really cute bunnies on her Instagram feed. She has a beautiful, huge selection of yarn and spinning fiber and has fabulous color sense.
- The Opinionated Knitter (affiliate link)
- Leaflet #2 discussed, pages 16-21
- We also mentioned a few groups and resources on Ravelry that are focused on Elizabeth Zimmermann and her patterns.
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: The Unraveling Podcast
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Pam is pammaher on Ravelry, @FiberCrafty and @pammaher on Instagram, and owner of the FiberCrafty marketplace.